The Big Brexit Short

When I encountered this video today, I was very surprised because it matched quite tightly with what I have been thinking about this matter over some time lately, that behind all this leave campaign must have been some very serious business. However, as I was watching the clip, I was stunned, just in how cunning and malicious manner has this business been conducted. Turns out no laws apply for those who have enough power to make key politicians benefit. It's very disheartening to see on such blunt example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht40yrt3VrY


concede

Even though I believed in Maduro, I must concede that he is a terrible president.

early indicator

Grim clouds and moist air are often early indicators of a hunderstorm

gloom

People trapped in a bunker were increasingly filled with gloom as the hope of rescue declined

Komentarze

  1. Isn't it alarming that the world seems to be run by cynics, who have absolutely no respect for truth, other people and the good of people?

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Why in the age of science do so many people believe in supernatural things?

Should guns be legalized in Poland?

Aging - doom or an illness to cure?