Space Hotel

When I was little, I used to spend a lot of time reading books, that very often featured people living on cost-effective space stations, but each of them presented the topic as a vision of far future. Now here we are, 13 years later, and I get to see Bigelow Aerospace getting serious about making this vision come true not just within my lifetime, but within my youth. I keep my fingers crossed for those guys, because seeing space technologies like this come to life is a childhood dream come true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nE3UO1kqv0&t=716s&index=5&list=PLDWWUBP0_qxVZfO-CXOnKmXTIHsRU3y7k

inflatable
Inflatable space modules have this advantage over rigid ones, that their volume can be expanded after launch to space

viability
Viability of a spacecraft is often measured by cost of lifting a pound of cargo


Komentarze

  1. It sounds like you would like to try living there. Are you planning to train as an astronaut?

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Why in the age of science do so many people believe in supernatural things?

Should guns be legalized in Poland?

Aging - doom or an illness to cure?