Last Week Tonight: Brexit

I watched an excerpt of "Last week tonight with John Olivier" episode on Brexit. And although I've watched and read a lot on the subject since the vote has happened, his programme made me rethink again my opinion on the case. From thinking that it was a shitty decision of the British people who were hugely manipulated to do so (which is shown bluntly in the fragment where the flower importer says he didn't really think before he voted), shifted to thinking how stupid and irresponsible idea was to leave this decision to the people who couldn't have considered even half of the aspects that should be considered upon taking such decision. I'm glad LWT is back up, I missed John Oliver's unique way of delivering news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaBQfSAVt0s

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Why in the age of science do so many people believe in supernatural things?

Should guns be legalized in Poland?

Aging - doom or an illness to cure?